Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

The one thing that I wish I would have changed about our wedding day was the amount of time we spent having fun on the dance floor... it wasn't enough.  We felt like we had to go to every table and talk to every person, even though none of those interactions were very long or meaningful.

These aren't going to get you out of writing thank you notes, but it's a great way to show a little bit of gratitude to your guests on your wedding day!

via

via
You can check out all of my Wedding Wednesday pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!

Happy Hump Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea to thank everyone like that...I didn't get to every table at my reception because I considered our receiving line my time to say "hello and thanks" and if someone wasn't at my ceremony...well, then that's their problem, not mine!

    ReplyDelete