Saturday, July 21, 2012

Playing Catch Up

I know I was going to do our Chicago trip recaps this week, but I've been trying to get back in to work this week... it's been rough.

I know it's still July, but it feels like the summer is O-V-E-R.  I have exactly ONE MONTH until school starts again, and that just doesn't seem possible.  I feel like the students just left, but all of a sudden, we only have four weeks until they return and take over Bloomington.

On our agenda for the weekend is some time in the yard, pulling up all the dead stuff (the drought continues) and some time up in my craft room making some fun things that I've bought the supplies for, but never gotten around to making.

SO, Chicago recaps starting on Monday, but here's a couple of amazing pictures (especially amazing since they were taken with an iPhone) to get you excited  :-D




What's on your weekend schedule?  Happy Friday!!!

1 comment: