Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

The second I saw this on Pinterest, I wished I could go back in time and buy it for my flower girl... what an amazing gift, and what an amazing opportunity to be a special part of her big day down the road.

For the flower girl - embroidered handkerchief. So Sweet.
via

Although your 3-6 year old flower girl may not fully appreciate this right now, I bet her mom would and 20-or-so years down the line, I can see this little keepsake meaning everything to her.  Yes, it's kind of expensive, but I would have splurged for my cute little cousin who was SO in love with all things bride and wedding leading up to our big day last year.

You can check out all of my Wedding Wednesday pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!

Happy Hump Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. awww this brought tears to my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh that is the sweetest. yep that brought tears to my eyes too.

    ReplyDelete