Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!  Yep, today's my Birthday and what am I doing for my special day???

Working...

Oh well, 29 is not a big Birthday and we have a fun weekend coming up!  More to come on that, but first, one the THE COOLEST things I have ever seen.  I loved the stickers we made and used in a bunch of different places in our wedding, but this is an amazing option for those people who want the wax seal look without the mess...

Glue Gun Wax Seals
via


You can check out Inspired Goodness for the DIY tutorial.  I would call it moderately difficult, but if you are not doing a billion invitations, this could be a really nice touch to give your inside envelope a little extra flare!

You can check out all of my Wedding Wednesday pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!

Happy Hump Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! It was my 27th on the 7th - So High Five fellow July Baby :) I hope you had an awesome day!! xx

    ReplyDelete