Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Feeling the funk... Not the good kind

I have been in a major funk the last couple of days. We had a great trip to Texas (more info to come soon) and nothing bad has happened so far this week, so I just don't know what it is. We even went and bought a new toy tonight and even that didn't help me out (more to come on that, too). Hopefully it's just that I'm tired from getting home so late on Sunday and I get it out of my system in the next couple of days. We are going to the lake this weekend, for the first time this summer, so hopefully as the weekend gets closer, I'll get more excited and feel better. I hope everyone else is having a great week so far. If you need a pick-me-up, maybe this awesome creation that we found at our favorite winery in Texas will help...



Wedding Wednesday tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment