Friday, June 29, 2012

ANOTHER vacation!!!

We've been back at work for a week and now it's time for another vacation.  This one is a little more of a "stay-cation" than last week was... no flying... just a quick drive up to my parents' house.  Here's what's on the agenda for the coming week...

Friday afternoon - I have to run to Sam's and get some flowers for my cousin's shower and then J and I will go up to my mom and dad's house

Saturday - Hannah's Bridal Shower!!!  My cousin is also coming in from New York so I'm sure we will be in the pool with a beer (or two or three) for the afternoon after the shower.

Sunday - Grandma and Grandpa's burial and then the afternoon at my aunt and uncle's house with the fam.

Monday - ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!  We are going to do our "After I Do" photos on Monday morning... exactly one year after our wedding day... some may call this procrastination... I call it sentimental.

Tuesday-Saturday - fun at the lake, a 4th of July celebration and time with the family.  I sure hope they can shoot off fireworks... there's been a burn ban because we have had so little rain, but it just wouldn't be the 4th without them!

Sunday - a baby shower for my cousin, with a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme (SO CUTE!!)

All I can say is, I LOVE SUMMER!!!

Even though next week will be busy, I'll be showing you my latest creations (along with instructions) that will be making an appearance at the bridal shower on Saturday and the baby shower on Sunday!!

What do you have going on for the 4th of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment