Monday, June 18, 2012

A New Toy!!!


J and I are in Minnesota this week visiting his family, but the show must go on!!  Wedding Wednesday is a good one this week and last week I realized that I don't think I ever shared my bridal portraits so they are coming on Friday... better late than never, I guess.

A couple of weeks ago, we went and bought ourselves a new toy...


J has been interested in photography as a hobby, and we thought we would go ahead and make the investment and get him started!  SO, our starter camera is the Canon Rebel T3i.  We really went back and forth between the T2 and the T3, but came to a final decision on this!

I have absolutely no idea how to REALLY use it yet, but we will have some great time up in Minnesota to learn how to use it.  We will also have two great "things" to take pictures of...

www.catiescaptures.com
I haven't seen our niece and nephew in a year, so I can't wait for some fun play time with them!!!  Hopefully the camera is fast enough to get picture of these two... so what do you think of our new toy???

Hope you have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment