Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

We are doing a bridal shower brunch, so naturally there will be some sweet stuff on the menu, but I still want to do a dessert for the party.  We have a few options that I'm choosing from, and still trying to figure out which the best option is... maybe we'll pick more than one... you can never have too much dessert.

Make your own fruit pizza... pretty and practical!!
Fruit pizza bar.
via

ORRRRRRRRRRRR

A fruit tart with lemon custard.  
Fresh Fruit Tart with Lemon Curd
via
Fruit tarts are usually pretty hard to make (if they are good), and I think it would be more fun for people to make their own fruit pizzas.

Chocolate covered raspberries - we can put them in white and dark chocolate
cute
via
ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This is another version of the chocolate and raspberry combo
Rasberries with chocolate chips in the middle!
via
I can't decide which I like better.  The second one is obviously the easier of the two options, but they just don't look as pretty, and I'm afraid it won't taste as good.

Just like the drinks... I'll probably just have to make them all and try them  :-D

This stuff is not on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board, but you can find them all on my "Sweet Stuff" Pinterest Board!!

Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment