Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

A signature drink can make your wedding day, but it can be equally important to make a bridal shower memorable.  I'm still trying to decide between these beautiful drink options.  I haven't tried any of them yet, so that's probably going to be what really help me make the decision.

First contestant: Bubbly Love Potion

Pink lemonade, raspberry sherbet and sprite.

♥ bubbly love potion ...pink lemonade, raspberry sherbet and sprite ♥
via
Second Contestant: Lavender Lemonade

This one is SO pretty, but the idea of making/drinking Lavender Lemonade is kind of scary.

lavender lemonade
via
Third Contestant: Princess Punch

Pineapple juice, pink lemonade, ginger ale and strawberry ice cream

Princess Punch (sounds amazing)
Ingredients: 1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice  1 (6 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade  2 1/2 c. water  3 (28 oz.) bottles ginger ale  1 qt. strawberry ice cream
via
Fourth Contestant: Summer Strawberry Pineapple Cooler

Pineapple juice, lemonade, club soda and fresh strawberries

Summer Strawberry Pineapple Cooler.
via
Which one should I pick????


This stuff is not on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board, but you can find them all on my "I Need a Drink" Pinterest Board, where you can also find some fun adult beverages, in case you need one on Friday!!

Happy Hump Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow! I'm so intrigued by that lavender lemonade and it's so unique!!! I'd just want to taste it first to know...

    second..i think that strawberry pineapple sounds so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete