Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

The next few Wednesdays will be dedicated to my cousin, Hannah, is getting married in October.  She has always been like a little sister to me, and she is also one of my best friends.  I was SOOOO excited and touched when she asked me to be her Matron of Honor and I'm even more excited to be hosting her bridal shower in July.  We found this a while ago and absolutely LOVE it... we are doing a Saturday brunch for her shower and this was the inspiration for the perfect invitation.

Pinned Image
via
Instead of going with this super cute invite from Wedding Paper Divas, I decided I'd make my own.  Don't get me wrong, theirs definitely looks more professional, and I had to fuss with mine quite a bit, but here's what I came up with to go with the specific color theme that my cousin wanted...


You can check out all of my Wedding Wednesday pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!

Happy Hump Day!!!

1 comment: