Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

There are definitely some things we would have done differently with our wedding if we would have had all the money in the world.  Don't get me wrong... I loved my wedding... with every element I added, I could picture how it would look and when it all came together, it was exactly how I pictured it, but if I would have had an unlimited budget, this is what my wedding would have looked like.


so enchanting
It would have been a HUGE tent for all of our guests, but how amazing is this picture?  I especially love the fact that the chairs are clear acrylic so they don't get in the way of seeing the beautiful tables.

You can check out all of my Wedding Wednesday pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!

Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment