Thursday, May 10, 2012

Last Night's Dinner

via


So, last night, J and I had Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella from SkinnyTaste.com.

If you are looking for a healthy dinner with AMAZING flavor, I would definitely check this out!!! It's not the easiest meal to make, but the little bit of extra work and effort is WELL worth it.  I found the recipe a little confusing, but in the end, the meal tasted great so ultimately I don't think we messed anything up  :-D

I absolutely love every one of Gina's recipes I've had so far, and this website has been a lifesaver throughout my (nearly) 3 months on Weight Watchers because she has everything categorized and all the points counted for you!!  This has instantly become one of my most favorite recipes and I will definitely make it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment