Thursday, May 24, 2012

Filling the Bathroom Shelves

In my Weekend Recap on Monday, I mentioned the fact that we have these shelves in our half bathroom that are in DESPERATE need of some "stuff" on them...


You may also remember the antique mirror that I painted and serves as the "theme" setter in the bathroom... 


Ultimately, I'm calling the theme of the bathroom "old".  I want stuff that looks old... which doesn't necessary mean it's antique because it doesn't have to BE old as much as it has to LOOK old, and when I've Googled "vintage" for decorations, it doesn't seem to be old enough.

So, as I've been Googling stuff tonight, here are some ideas I've come up with...

Globe, Clock, Key, Jacks, Tricycle, Bottles
I'll probably go ahead and throw in a candle here or there, just to soften things up, but overall I think I now have my inspiration!!!  Now I just have to find stuff...

Any other ideas for me??  I'm still taking suggestions and once I get the house decorated, I can start showing you what we've done so far... hopefully that will create a little extra motivation to voice your opinion  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment