Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

Although my initial thought is that this look would be PERFECT for a winter bride who wants to stay FAR away from the "Christmas Wedding" look, I feel like something as beautiful as a peacock should be shared all the time.    I love the rich colors that come with a peacock and I feel like it's something that you can make dramatic without overdoing it.  If you're someone who wants your bridesmaids in different colors, there are so many options in a peacock feather, that could all be brought together with some great accessories like these.  I also love them on the lapel of the groomsmen for a less traditional boutineer.

peacock is awesome!
via
You can check out all of my Wedding Wednesday pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!

Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment