Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My favorite recipe blogs

OK, so my three month subscription/membership to Weight Watchers expired last Friday.  I fully intend on doing a post on my experience... probably by the end of this week, but despite the fact that I'm technically not "on" Weight Watchers anymore does not mean that I will go back to my old ways of eating.

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that I found two AMAZING blogs that were absolute life savers to me as I was adjusting to the new way of eating.

www.skinnytaste.com

www.eat-yourself-skinny.com

Why do I love these two ladies and their blogs so much?  Well, it's because they have amazing, flavorful and exciting recipes and they have already figured the Weight Watchers Points out for you, which is even more enticing to me now that I don't have the Recipe Builder on the Weight Watchers website anymore!!!  If you haven't already checked them out you absolutely should... even if you aren't on Weight Watchers.

We tried this one last night, and it was great!  I think next time I'll add some more spices, or possibly some garlic, and I'll probably leave the grated cheese off the top, but I always try recipes "as is" the first time around. It was especially great with the Chardonnay we had open from the night before  :)


Lighter Baked Macaroni and Cheese (SkinnyTaste.com)


Here is my list of recipes from their websites that I intend to try next... I have the ingredients for all of them... I just have to pick a night, and for a couple of them, pick a main dish to go with them!

Skinny Chicken Enchiladas (Eat-Yourself-Skinny.com)

Zucchini Pancakes (SkinnyTaste.com)

Cauliflower Fritters (SkinnyTaste.com)

Happy Tuesday!!!  What's on your menu this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment