Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

Since yesterday was the first day of spring, I thought some flowers would be nice today...

I found this picture and it automatically made me think VINTAGE.  When I started my planning, I really wanted to have a vintage feel to my wedding.  As we looked around and venues, that hope kind of faded as we figured out that the places that would go with that vintage feel were all too small for our large guest list.

I am 100% in love with this lavender bouquet... it's so pretty, I'm sure is smells amazing, it's so simple and for someone like me, who isn't a huge fan of typical wedding flowers, it would have been perfect.

lavander bouquet
via
You can check out all of my Wedding Wednesday pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!

Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment