Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

I still watch "Say Yes to the Dress", even though it seems like it's been FOREVER ago that I said yes to my dress.  It never fails... there is usually at least one girl that tries on a dress that I think looks more like frosting than fabric... not necessarily a bad thing if that's what you're looking for, but what if you want your frosting to look more like your fashion?  I started looking for cakes that had been inspired by wedding dresses, and here are a couple of my favorites

Fashion inspired wedding cake
via

From dress to cake... love it!!
via
You can check out all of my Wedding Wednesday pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!

Happy Hump Day!!!


I selected this post to be featured on Blogs for Women. Please visit the site and vote for my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment