Monday, March 05, 2012

Our Mini Vaca

I don't actually know that I've ever said this, but I'm really excited that it's Monday.  I'm on call until 5:00 pm on today and then I get to hand everything off, then only two more days of work until J and I head up to Indianapolis for the Big 10 Tournament.


My parents have been going for quite a few years now, and since J and I are so close, we are joining the gang this year.  Hopefully this will be something that continues and becomes a tradition for us!

I'm looking forward to a break from work.  It's been SUPER busy and it will be nice to get away for a few days.  When I get back to work the following Monday, it's spring break, which is even more exciting to me because I'm really looking forward to some quite time in the office when I can get a lot of stuff accomplished.

I have a lot to do in the next few days, but at least I have something really great to look forward to... I'll be packing my cream and crimson and cheering for the Hoosiers!!!

1 comment: