Thursday, August 09, 2012

Where is this week going?!?!?



I woke up this morning and all of a sudden realized it's Thursday.  WHERE DID THE WEEK GO!?!?

I obviously missed Wednesday, which resulted in no Wedding Wednesday.  I promise that even though the next few weeks are going to be crazy insanity for me (the Fall semester is about to start), I will not miss another Wedding Wednesday.

I'll also try to do some highlights of the stuff my husband did while I was away last weekend, and some cute new stuff I've found

Let me just give you a glimpse into what those of us who work on college campuses will be going through for the next few weeks... with the help of #WhatShouldWeCallStudentAffairs going to be dealing with for the next two weeks...

It's like a constant mood swing... from this...




to this

image

to this

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m77njtAWun1ro2d43.gif
to this

And back around... over, and over and over again!!!

So, bear with me as school starts... move in starts this weekend... they're coming back to take over our town

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5sh5dVZGR1rytpc8o1_500.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment