Friday, August 03, 2012

Bachelorette Weekend Fun!!!

I'm heading up north this weekend for a fun Bachelorette night for my cousin!!!  We are starting at a lake on Saturday during the day and catching the train into Chicago for dinner and a fun night!!  This is really all I know about the weekend... the Maid of Honor was in charge of this party (I did the shower) so I'm excited to see what she has planned for us!

I took her out for her 21st Birthday and this was the scene...


The plan is to top this, but not feel like crap on Sunday   :-D

Have a great weekend... see you on the flip side!!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy this theme you've got going on in your web page. What is the name of the template by the way? I was thinking of using this style for the site I am going to construct for my school project.
    shopping wedding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, it's just a blogger template that I've modified the colors on

      Delete