Wednesday, June 05, 2013

The Time is Upon Us!!!

SO, this week's focus is getting my work life organized (I have only Tuesday & Wednesday left to do this) so that I can get on a plane on Thursday and cross something off my bucket list... GREECE!!!

My grandfather, who died before I was born, came to America from Greece and although I never knew him and he had a very strong desire to shed his "Greek" label and just be an American, it's always been a dream to see where the most substantial part of my heritage came from.

ALSO, who wouldn't want to see this:



SO, I'm very sorry to say that Wine Wednesday won't be around for a while, but when I get back I promise to share some great photos and info about my trip, AND some really big news that's happening for J and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment