Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

I found this really awesome aisle runner turned "love time line" that I just love!!

 (emmasaints)
via
From what I can tell, it starts with photos of them as kids, chronicles their first date and so on... how cool is this!?!?!  It would be so fun to look at old photos and memories as you make it, and what a cool thing for guests to see!  If you're someone who doesn't want anyone walking down your aisle, though, you'll definitely have to block this out... guests will DEFINITELY want to see this!!


You can check out this and all my pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!

Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome idea! A really unique way to share your love story with your guests- I'll have to keep this in mind when my big day rolls around.

    ReplyDelete