Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Recap

I was going to do this last night, but i got wrapped up in Desperate Housewives and The Good Wife and completely forgot to get on my computer :-D

Hope everyone's weekends went well... we were super busy, but it was a great weekend!  We went for our last long-ish run before the half marathon, on Saturday... 6 miles.  It was a great run... one of the best I've had in a long time, and I ran with an average pace of about 30 seconds per mile less than what I plan to run for the half, so that was a great feeling.

J took me to a new place for breakfast after our run.  The Cloverleaf Family Restaurant... it is quite the hole in the wall, but the food is amazing and it's a really good price.  I'd share the website, but they don't have one  :)

We got home and then headed to a Birthday party for one of my coworker's little girl.  She turned 5 and had a rainbow birthday.  Her mom took some of the best and most colorful ideas ever off Pinterest and made a really cute party out of them!  As I was in Walmart trying to figure out what you give a 5 year old, I came up with this cute idea...


10 lollipops, some floral foam, some silk flowers, and small flower pot and some purple ribbon, and voila!  Her mom said she loved it and that 3 of the suckers are already gone...

After the party, we headed down to a local nursery to pick out some flowers for some front yard projects we had in mind.  The result will have to wait for another day, but here's what we came home with... 




Before and afters coming soon...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment