Monday, April 02, 2012

Siiiiiick

I hate being sick.  I would rather work every day of the week than have to stay home because I'm sick.  OK, maybe that's a little bit extreme.  I started feeling sick on Friday night and then I got on a plane, still feeling kind of icky, and now I have a full on cold.

I'm home sick today and it makes me feel like I'm running a race with work and it's kicking my ass.  I have been trying to catch up on some emails and I am fine when it's things that are easy for me to answer, but when it's stuff that I actually have to think about, I suck.  My brain feels like it's working in slow motion and my body is not patient enough to give it time to work.

I got caught up with a few things, and now I'm going back to my pillow... uhhhhhh, I hate feeling like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment