Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

About 13 months ago (yeah, sorry... I missed the 12 month mark), my awesome Maid of Honor threw my first bridal shower and it was everything I could have asked for.  My mom came down from Indiana and one of my friends who I hadn't seen in a few years, made the trip from Houston to Dallas.

We were at the most amazing winery that quickly became one of my most favorite places to visit and relax at the end of a long week.  It's the same place where J and I bottled wine for the (week before the) wedding, and it's a place that we will probably go every time we are back in the area visiting.

That friend of mine from Houston also brought her fancy camera and gave me some amazing memories of an amazing day...

Me and the MOH

Me and my Houston friend




Two awesome glasses... the one on the right was hand painted by
a lady at the winery who fell in love with my MOH and me
when we were in there a few days before deciding what wine we should serve

Me and Mom

So, here's to the memories of the months leading up to the best day of my life... we should all drink some wine to celebrate  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment