Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lent... continued

Well, after my feeling of defeat yesterday, I thought more and more about what I should be doing during Lent to help myself get better.  I have always loved blogging, and now that I don't have a wedding to blog about. I've let myself get away from it.  It has always given me a place to just go and put my thoughts down and I think I need that.  I think it makes me think and it makes me slow down and let my brain unwind.

SO, in addition to Weight Watchers, which I'm still going to work on because they make you pay for 3-months up front, I'm going to commit to blogging at least 3 times a week.  Beyond that, I'm going to require myself to put something positive in each of my posts.  I hate when blogs become a place where someone only talks about the crappy stuff going on with their life (yes, I know... that's what I did yesterday) so I will not let myself be that person.  I'm going to make sure that I take some time to think about the great things in my world.

Today's positive thought...

I am so thankful for the bloggers that I follow and the ones that follow me.  I am not as good as I used to be about commenting on other people's blogs, but I am still reading, and I always appreciate the fact that I see other people going through the same things that I am... it's always better to go through things with other people, even if you've never met them  :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post....but sometimes a vent is needed and I'm sure that I speak for other bloggers when I say - It's nice to see the REAL things a person is going through on their blog and not just the glossy coating...so vent away sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete