Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm not much for Valentine's Day... never have been.

J and I will be drinking our "1st Valentine's Day" wine that his sister got us for our wedding, and probably watching the season finale of Teen Mom 2.

My dad started with Physical Therapy... not much to tell, but I guess it went well.  I start water therapy in a couple of weeks.

I hope that all of you who do love Valentine's Day are having a wonderful one, and a special shout out to the other "brides" who are also having their first Valentine's Day as husband and wife  :)

2 comments:

  1. whoa! a lot has been going on! sorry about your hip - mine hates me always (dancing) so i understand. how's your foot been? i won't let botone give me anything :-x
    what's going on with your dad?

    ReplyDelete