Friday, October 05, 2012

Wedding Weekend!!!!



When my cousin asked me to be her Matron of Honor, I was so excited.  She has always been more like a sister to me than just a cousin, and as we have gotten older, we just continue to get closer.


Hannah's High School Graduation - 2007

A trip to Maryland to see our cousin play basketball - 2007

Hannah's 21st Birthday in Texas - 2009

Michigan State for a basketball game - 2009


My wedding - 2011
So it's the day before her big day... I can't believe she is getting married, but I am so excited for her and her fiance to start their new life together.  He is an amazing guy and I know they will be such great supporters of each other as she finishes school and he grows in the professional world.  I am so honored to be standing with her on the day that they commit to each other.

CONGRATULATIONS TO DAVYD AND HANNAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment