Friday, October 12, 2012

Searching for Energy

I don't know where this week has gone, but I've been EXHAUSTED and wishing that I'd just have some energy appear... it hasn't.

We had a great weekend LAST weekend, full of wedding fun, and now we are about to start ANOTHER full weekend of stuff.  I know what you're all thinking... what kind of person complains about the week flying by and the weekend being here?  Believe me... that's not what I'm saying... I just look ahead and see no "free" weekends in my future and all of a sudden, I'm exhausted.

This weekend, J is going to work on our deck, which badly needs a make over, and I'm going with a friend and my cousin to the happiest place on earth... no, not Disney World...

(cue the sounds of angels singing)

Yep, we are packing up and heading for Ohio for a day of shopping!!!!  This means that tonight, I will be cleaning up the room where all of this furniture will end up... the room over the garage.

I'm committing my Sunday to building whatever I buy (putting furniture together is one of my most favorite things in the world to do) and getting the room in order so that it goes from wedding/junk room to family/sewing room and office.  Before and after pictures coming soon.

Wish us luck on our excursion... I'm hoping to be back on track next week  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment