Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pitch Perfect Changed My Life

I'm a HUGE fan of Glee... I love music and I love things that verge on inappropriate.  WELLLLLL, the other day, a friend from work told me that she saw the most amazing movie and that I had to go see it with her.

Pitch Perfect Poster

OMG - Best Movie Ever!!!

It's got it all... great music, hilarious comedy and a little bit of a love story, but not one that takes over the whole movie.  If you haven't seen it, I would definitely recommend you see it ASAP, buy the soundtrack and then watch for it to come out on DVD and buy it!!!  That's what I'll be doing...

Sorry for being MIA recently... I'm getting ready to go present at a conference next week and then I should have a little more time for the blog when I'm on my computer instead of it all being spent on Power Point.

Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see this so bad! I can tell it's the kind of movie I def. would love!

    ReplyDelete