Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Decor

I left my Valentine's Day decorations up until last weekend, when I decided that I really needed to move on to something Easter/Spring (even though it was snowing last weekend - not very spring-like).  My parents are here for Easter, and we are having a friend come join us, so I thought I'd get a little festive...

Couldn't pass these cuties up - the only kind of bird I like


I also did a very quick update of the hydrangea wreath I made last year.  I took out some of the flowers that the birds had flapped to pieces (I get chills thinking about how those birds could have flown in our house) and put in some new flowers... GOOD AS NEW!!!


Hopefully as Monday brings April, it also brings spring - I'm ready for it!!!


1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful !! You have a great choice and good sense of decorating your house!!!

    ReplyDelete