Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

As promised, this blog is not moving completely away from weddings... Wednesdays will be Wedding Wednesdays when I'll post about something cute that I've found a love!  Most of these will probably come from the amazing things I find on Pinterest... I'm so addicted.  You can find my Pinterest pages here

I thought that our Guest Book was one of our most creative things at our wedding, and this Guest Book idea is another one that I love.

via
You may not get the sentiment that you could get with other Guest Book options, but who doesn't love to have people's Birthdays?  I must admit, I would probably only do this with a smallish wedding because you may not want to have 250+ Birthdays on the calendar.  I would also probably do it on a perpetual calendar like this one (which is on my Christmas list)...

via
...because I would not want to have to transfer them over to another calendar every year.

So what do you think of this as a guestbook option???

No comments:

Post a Comment