Thursday, October 13, 2011

ABC, All About Me...


Get to know me ABC's.


You may know all about my wedding, but here are a few things you may not 
have known about me!

Age: 28.

Bed size: Queen, but I'd move down to a full if it meant we could get a Tempurpedic... ok, maybe not a full... that's really small. 


Chore you hate: Putting laundry away. I don't mind putting it in the wash or in the drier and I don't mind folding.. but I absolutely HATE putting it away. 


Dogs: None... and no other pets. I love animals SO much, that I would feel bad having to leave a dog home with no one to play with all day. I know... I'm a little ridiculous about it.

Essential start of your day: COFFEE!!! Just one cup, but I love the taste!


Favorite color: It's a tie between Purple, Green and Burnt Orange


Gold or silver: Silver 


Height: 5'7"  


Instruments I play (or have played): I used to play the piano and so wish I would have continued... I love the way a piano sounds... so simple, yet so powerful. I may start taking lessons again if I can afford it. 


Job title: Assistant Director of Campus Recreational Sports for Informal Sports and Student Personnel... yes, it's a long one and yes, it is as confusing as it sounds. To sum it up, I supervise a lot of college students in the hopes that one day, they will become real people instead of get stuck in the transition from kid to adult. 


Kids: None and non coming in the near future! I'm never going to be one of those people who tries to plan conception, which is so not like me because I'm a planner... I'm just going to have to let God do his thing and I'll get excited when he does.  


Live: Indiana... just moved here from Texas not too long ago. 


Mom's name: Sue   

Nickname: Lexi (my real name is Alexis), Lex, Lexo and Girlee (that's what J calls me)

Overnight hospital stays: No, but I have had a few surgeries... knee scope, gall bladder removed, LASIK 


Pet peeve: Oh there are SO many... one of them is that I hate when people say words/phrases wrong... It's especially, not "expecially" (I have no idea how people turn the S into an X) and it's "Up and at em", not "Up and Adam", unless you're name is Adam, which is the only time that would be an actual phrase. I shudder when I hear things like this.     

Quote from a movie: 

"Now let me say, without hope or agenda... that you are perfect" -Love Actually


"You stink... you smell like beef and cheese... you don't smell like Santa" -Elf 


Right or left handed: Right.     

Siblings: None.


Time you wake up: Usually around 8:00 am 


Underwear: Yes??? 


Vegetables you dislike: Cooked spinach    

What makes you run late: My hair... it can definitely be cause for a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!


X-rays you've had done: Lots... probably just about every bone in my body! Well, maybe not my arms... I've never hurt my arms before. 


Yummy food you make: LOTS! I don't really bake... there's too much attention to detail required... but I really love to cook! One of my favorites is Cilantro Lime Chicken 


Zoo animal: Giraffes and Elephants.Hope you're learned something new about me today!!!

Hope you learned something about me today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment