Monday, September 05, 2011

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day everyone!  In honor of the past two weeks of ridiculous amounts of hours spent at work, I'm enjoying my extra day off... but don't be confused... we are working on the house.

Wedding recaps begin again tomorrow, but I wanted to let everyone know that coming soon will be a product review of a Easy Canvas Prints where I just recently purchased an 11"x14" canvas of one of our wedding photos.  I'm not sure where it's going to go yet, but I'll figure it out eventually  :-D

If you're looking for a place to make photos into canvases, you should check them out.  If you don't like to pay full prices for things (who does when you don't have to), head over to their Facebook Page and "like" them to get some Sweet Deals.

Hope you all have the day off, too and that you're enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment