Friday, September 02, 2011

2 Months

It's been two months since we were married and it's been a whirlwind.  We haven't even started writing thank you notes because there have been so many things going on... the honeymoon, a new job for me, a 1,000 mile move, buying a new house that needed some work, the loss of my grandmother and the start of a new school year.  All of these things have been draining and I wouldn't say it's been a bad start to our marriage, because I still love J more and more every day, but it's been stressful and I'm ready for life to slow down so I can actually enjoy my husband.

I'm so lucky to have amazing pictures to look at and remember the best day of my life...







Happy TWO MONTHS to my Best Friend

5 comments:

  1. your pictures are gorgeous. i'm sorry things have been so stressful since the wedding... hopefully things will calm down (or just become very routine) and you'll be able to relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think all of our thank you's were finally done by six months lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were a lot of things going on... but you gotta slow down, take a deep breath and start seeing life calmly..... and enjoy enjoy enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful your 2 month and pretty look. beautiful your dresses and nice smile on face. I like your third pics its very lovely pics

    ReplyDelete