Sunday, October 20, 2013

Feeling the Blog-Blah

I obviously haven't been around much, lately.  I haven't felt like there is anything going on in my life that is really blog worthy - nothing that others would want to read.  SO, I've been taking a break and enjoying what's going on around me.  I've taken more pictures and had more fun in the weeks that I haven't been posting than when I felt like I needed to take pictures and have stories ready to post.

My race is over, we live in an apartment (so there's nothing fun going on in my world of decorating), I don't have much extra money lying around to DIY/craft with and unlike most of the bloggers I follow, I am NOT having a baby - so I've been feeling like I don't have much to share.

I'll come back to more regular posts, but I have some busy weekends ahead and I don't want to feel an obligation to have 3 posts a week ready before I pack, before I go out of town to enjoy my friends and family.

Stay tuned - I'll be back here and there, and I'll have some good stuff to share... once I find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment