Tuesday, September 03, 2013

WELCOME - Shop at Home


I was contacted by Shop at Home with a request to be one of their featured bloggers! There are going to be "visiting" on Thursday with some really great ideas for home decor on a budget. I haven't had a chance to use their site yet, mostly because I haven't been purchasing anything lately, but it's a one-stop-shop for all of your money saving needs.  When they approached me, they said: 


From travel discounts, beauty deals, apparel, and more ShopAtHome scours the web for the best deals out there so you don't have to. Through its partnership with thousands of online retailers, catalogs and magazines, ShopAtHome.com fulfills its mission of offering the latest products, up-to-the-minute deals and Cash Back for consumers who shop online.

You can find my blogger profile here or you can click on the link in my left side-bar to check out the site.  Another great feature they offer is referral credit - tell a friend and you BOTH get $5.  I hope you'll take some time to check out the rest of their site to see if any of your favorite stores are on there (I bet they are)!

I'll continue to share great deals and give-aways from the site as they come up - and I'm looking forward to sharing their post at the end of the week!

Hope you have a great (short) week!

No comments:

Post a Comment