Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wedding Wednesday - I Couldn't Resist

I know it's been a long time since I've done a Wedding Wednesday post, but I just could not resist when I saw this on Pinterest!  It took J and I a long time to come up with groomsmen gifts, and I know that if I'd seen this while we were planning, it would have been a STRONG contender!

Personalized Corkscrew and Multi-Tool - Groomsmen Gifts - Wedding Party Gifts - Wine Opener on Etsy, $12.00
via
As are so many amazing things, this is an Etsy product!  The seller (MyPersonalMemories) has a lot of great stuff on her site, but these are definitely my favorite!  I loved that it's something that's personalized, but more importantly USEFUL!  Don't get me wrong, the pocket watches we gave to our groomsmen were great, and I liked the idea, but I'm guessing they aren't carrying around in their pockets all that often.


You can check out this and all my pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!
Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment