Thursday, July 04, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!

I'm taking a much needed break from real life to come to the lake and enjoy some relaxing time with my family!  J is visiting his family in Minnesota/North Dakota so I'm missing him, but I'm so glad he was able to get up there and spend some time with them.

Although I love the lake and family time, I'll be missing 2 very important people this 4th of July!!


My cousin Hannah on the left and my cousin Carli on the right are both out west and can't join us for the festivities, AND I don't get to see my other cousin Miranda (next to Carli) until Saturday - the 4th of July won't be the same without them.

Today, I'm running a 5 mile race around the lake (it's going to be BRUTAL) and then relaxing at the lake, and hopefully seeing some fireworks to finish the day.  Hope you are enjoying your holiday and I hope your view this weekend is as good as mine!


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment