Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Monday

J and I have decided that we are going to take turns planning the week's menu.  This week is my turn and I got all of my recipes this week from Pinterest.  Here's what's on our menu for the week ...

Monday - Portobello Pizzas


via




Tuesday - Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken


via




Wednesday - Taco Stuffed Shells


via




Thursday - Southwest Chicken Wraps


via




Friday - Fettuccine with Prosciutto and Aparagus


via




I'll let you know next week how everything turns out!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG - You Can Cook Too?!
    Seriously - The Food Looks Great - Yes, I'm Also Very Hungry.
    That's a great lineup/menu for the week, I would definitely eat at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so delicious and yummy food looks .. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete