Thursday, December 08, 2011

What A Week...

This week has seemed to take FOREVER because it's been so busy... only 1 week and 1 day left in the semester... it's almost over (HOORAY!!!!) and then I'll be back to a semi-normal schedule.  Luckily the busiest week ever is almost over AND a fun weekend is about to begin!!!

This weekend I have to:

  • Do some committee work... we are choosing the best in newly constructed collegiate rec centers
  • Christmas shopping... SOOOOOO excited for this!!!
  • Making Christmas Cookies... I'm really looking forward to some fun time in the kitchen with J making a bunch of different Christmas goodies
  • Thank You Notes... yes... I know... but we haven't hit 6 months yet so I'm not violating any wedding law yet
  • Get the Christmas lights up... I only have one more week at home before Christmas so hopefully we can get the lights up so I can enjoy them for a week  :)
How's your Christmas shopping coming???

1 comment:

  1. Gratitude for the brilliant knowledge ! I just came across your blog and l like the content. I look forward to reading your blog posts in the future,

    ReplyDelete