Sunday, December 11, 2011

Not a Bad Weekend

There was a lot on my "to do" list this weekend, and we got quite a bit done!!

  • Lights are up on the outside of the house... it looks pretty good... I'll post some Christmas pictures soon
  • We got SO much Christmas shopping done.  I'm really excited to wrap everything this week... I love wrapping presents!!  I just have a few other things to get for J and then I'll be done!
  • We did a TON of baking on Sunday.  We have:
    • Peppermint Sugar Cookies
    • Peppermint Bark
    • Fudge
    • Oreo Tuffels
    • We still have a few other things that we want to make and take to my mom's
  • I got most of my committee work done... I'm still waiting on the scoring for one more of the committee members... hopefully he gets his stuff in tomorrow... we don't have time to wait.
What did we not get done this weekend?

THANK YOU NOTES!!!!

I wanted to get these out forever ago, then we wanted to wait on them because we wanted to put our change of address postcards in with them.  Well, now at least some people will be getting a thank you note, a change of address and a Christmas card.

I am bound and determined to get those thank yous out this week before I leave for the holidays!!!

I'm really looking forward to having a less busy week at work.  By less busy, I mean I'll hopefully be on my way out by 5:00 pm or 5:30 pm... it's still going to be a week full of meetings and stuff to get done, but I'm planning on being able to come home and get some stuff done here, too.

We really need to get the other presents we have for J's family in the mail, so that's top priority for Monday!

Hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment