Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

When it comes to wedding rings, I must say that women have so many more cool, unique options.  Most men's bands are pretty standard... there's not a lot of customization to them most of the time, but I found something that I absolutely LOVE and that I think is the coolest thing I've seen for men's wedding bands

They send you an impression kit, you send back your finger print and they make a ring out of it.  There are a TON of options on these rings from a lot of different makers, and the prices tend to start at about $150 and go WAY up from there.  I think that this is a really cool option for a unique and personalized wedding band AND they make various styles of women's rings with a finger print!


You can check out all of my Wedding Wednesday pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!

Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment