Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Vegas, here I come!!

Life has felt really busy lately.  I'm not even really sure what I've been doing for the last few weeks/weekends, but I have felt like I've been pulled in all different directions.

We were up vising my parents' last weekend so I could go shop for my upcoming trip to VEGAS!!!  I'm hopping on a plane Monday and I'll be there until Friday.  It's for a conference, so it's technically work, but this is my favorite time of year - I get to see a whole bunch of my colleagues from all over the country, who I only see one or two times a year!

We'll be staying at...

Planet Hollywood Exterior
via
I've been to Vegas a few times - stayed at New York, New York, Excalibur and The Luxor.  So, this will be a new place to stay and the conference spans between Planet Hollywood, Paris and Bally's.

I don't know where else I'll venture while I'm there, but I sure am looking forward to it!!!  A week with some of my mentors and favorite people is exactly what I need to re-energize!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment